Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hayden's Cam

Everywhere you go now, you’ll always hear the names Hayden Kho and Katrina Halili. Everyone seems to be talking about the much publicized sex videos of Hayden Kho with Katrina and two other women. This issue even reached the senate and on the news, this is all you hear.


I’ve seen the videos myself and I also got enraged by them. I agree with Sen. Bong Revilla, such act is a doing of an insane man…. Isa nga s’yang buwang. Hayden Kho is a pervert of the highest kind.


Watching his apology, I could feel nothing but appall. Being a woman, I feel for his victims whose lives he has ruined. I mean, the dignity of these women had been trampled and I can empathize with them. This will forever be marked in their lives. I just don’t understand why Vicky Belo could condone such acts and still has the face to defend this perv. I strongly believe that Kho should be punished for all of his perversions.


Hayden Kho is a one big A**HOLE!

No comments: