Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bike

Just heard the news about my friend, Papa Rico. He’s got another addiction now...Cycling. I remember back then, we would always talk about how he wants to have a mountain bike. I would actually tease him during that time (as we normally do to each other) that it will take forever for him to get one because mountain bikes are quite expensive and he’s too “old” for it. Then we would just laugh about it. I never thought that he would actually get his own bike and join the “eTel bikers” as I would name them and explore different places.


I know how cycling can help you health-wise and all...so I'm happy for him. I actually got a little envious of him. When I saw the places they’ve been to, man, they are just breath-taking! I’ve always had this inclination to mother nature ( I don’t know why...hehehe...). I wish I could go with them some time. I’m actually thinking of trying this hobby/sport out one day...someday... but for now, I’ll just settle for my “stationary bike” here at home!



No comments: