Saturday, December 6, 2008

Into the Twilight



As we all know, almost everyone has got the Twilight fever. Wherever you go, you hear people talk about it and it’s just so fun to listen...hehehe...

I have completed reading the series and I am hats-off to Stephenie Meyer for creating such a masterpiece. Actually, it was never my intention to really read even the first book “Twilight”. My colleague gave me a .pdf file copy of the novel but I never really paid too much attention to it because first of all it’s a teeny-bopper novel and then it’s a series...so I have to read a lot of books which I didn’t really intend to do coz I have a lot in mind. I just got interest with it when I heard my friend Poks and her friend talked about the story. They kept on mentioning the names of the characters. ”Edward...Bella...interesting names”, I thought to myself. So when I got home, I downloaded the file that has been sitting in my mailbox for almost a month already and viola! I couldn’t stop anymore! I found myself soo drowned in the love story of Edward and Bella that I was able to finish the four books in 2 months! I just adore the way how the author conveyed the profound love story of Edward and Bella and how she deviated from the common beliefs that we have about vampires...very original. I am actually trying to read the draft that posted on the author’s site for the unfinished “Midnight Sun.” too bad that this novel leaked even before it was finished... I hope Stephenie Meyer will finish this soon coz it’s a very interesting version of “Twilight”.

Right now, the “venom” of the Twilight is still within me and I’m sure it’s here to stay for a while! =)

No comments: