Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Better Man



Let’s deviate a little from my usual topics...hehehe...


Every Filipino still has the “aftershock” of the pride that Manny Pacquiao has brought to our country by defeating one of the legends in boxing – Oscar dela Hoya. I am happy and proud that PacMan won the fight but at the same time I am also proud that I am a Golden Boy fan. I soo admire the way he accepted his defeat. On his interview after the fight, he had nothing but praises for Manny which actually made me smile. I mean, some fighters would actually say some excuses as to why they lost the fight...but Oscar...what he did was he admitted directly that Manny is the better man when it comes to the ring. Surely he is one of a kind and all I can say is, “Golden Boy, though you lost the fight, I still am glad that I am one of your fans...coz you truly are a gentleman! Hats-off to you!”


(‘Nyways, you got bigger money than Pacquiao did...hahaha...)

No comments: