Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Singapore Getaway

It’s been two days since I got back from my weekend getaway to Singapore...another one of those Cebu Pacific’s promos that I took advantage of (I’m beginning to love this airline...hehehe).

It was a very short trip but I had so much FUN! I got to see good ‘ole friends and got to go around the place. Grace or Ate Lah as I would call her, became my official tour guide. She showed me and some of my friends who were with me in this blissful trip around.


Singapore is such a wow-er. I got to see the beautiful place, taste the food that it has to offer and how can I forget their MRT station...I ‘ve been able to memorize some of its stations...Dhoby Ghaut, Boon Lay, Chua Chu Kang, Punggol, Ang Mo Kio...and to many more to mention...hehehe...


It is such a wonderful place that I wished I could have stayed longer but hey I gotta go back. Like I said, it was just a weekend getaway...one that I will never forget...well besides the fact that I had to put on liniment on my legs while on the plane coz the pain was killing me. Though we have not been able to reach Philippines on our flight home, I have already decided that I’m going back there and explore more of its beauty....hopefully it soon! (Calling the attention of Cebu Pacific....LOL)


Here are some of my pics on this blissful trip:



No comments: