Friday, January 23, 2009

Remembering Heath





A year had already passed since the shocking news about Heath Ledger’s accidental death came out. Big loss of a true talent for the Hollywood industry.


I am actually a fan of Heath Ledger. The first time I saw him was in his movie “10 Things I Hate About You” and I immediately fell in love with this “Can’t Take My Eye’s Off You” singing lad. I’ve seen almost all movies and love them. Four Feathers, A Knight’s Tale and The Patriot are among my favorites. Truthfully, it was really heart-breaking for me to hear about his death. How could this happen to a very young guy? I mean, I felt like he could have gone far with his talent. A proof to this is his posthumous award as Best Supporting actor for Golden Globe.


I will miss that very manly face, that cute smile, and great talent. Surely, Heath Ledger will forever be one of my favorites and I will never forget him.


God Bless your soul, Heath.

2 comments:

ChinaDoll said...

yeah i remember him singing that song...that was my fave scene from the movie 10 things i hate about you...i used to love that song, but sadly sis someone ruined it..hahaha..i sasarili ko nlng bka may iba pa mkabasa eh...kadiri lols

Ame Solitaire said...

Hmmm...sino kaya 'to...kwento mo sa'kin pag nagkita tayo...LOL