Sunday, January 11, 2009

Missing My Friends


As you all know, I just resigned from my previous work about 3 weeks ago. Being far away from your friends is very heart-breaking. I miss all the silly things that we do, the laughs that we shared, the constant “okrayan” that we do to each other and the mere presence of them.

I now work at a new company…trying to get by…trying to get to know people but this doesn’t keep me from missing all my friends and all the people with whom I shared my past four years. One thing is for sure, I may be able to make new friends, but am not gonna be able to find people like my friends at AOL/eTel…I miss you, guys… T_T

2 comments:

ChinaDoll said...

we miss you too sis! good thing we have facebook! hahaha!kisses for you sis muah♥

Alex Cade's Mom said...

ei.. got an award for you. head over my blog :)