Friday, February 20, 2009

Caylee Anthony







Months had passed since the day I first read the news about the missing child in Orange County, FL. This news actually caught my attention and I read about the succeeding events regarding the case.


Caylee Anthony was the 2-year old toddler who was reported missing in July 2008. Her mother Casey Anthony became the primary suspect for the disappearance of the child. The search for Caylee was launched. A lot of people helped to find the missing girl until December 11,2007 came. On that day, they have found Caylee’s remains placed inside a black garbage bag. Hearing about this news somehow broke my heart though the first time I heard about this news I never really had a hope that they would find this little girl alive. I was just hoping then that they would find her no matter what state.


Months after the discovery of her remains, news came out. Evidence found at the Anthony’s home is linked to the evidence found at the woods where they found Caylee’s remains. Her mother, Casey Anthony, is charged with murder in her death.


I just hope that justice will be served to whoever is responsible for the death of this little angel.

No comments: